Here at Lake Pleasant Collision Center Peoria, we want to give you peace of mind that it will be completely restored to its original performance and beauty.
We service all makes and model vehicles with competitive rates and give our client confidence in knowing they will always receive a high quality auto repair.
With easy access off the Loop 101 and Union Hills, you can stop by for a Free Estimate and see why we are known as one of Arizona’s State of the Art Collision Facilities.
Come meet the friendly staff here at Lake Pleasant Collision Center with over 100 years of combined collision and paint experience.
Our Services and Staff
Over 100 combined years of experience
Our staff includes more than 13 collision repair, paint, and bodywork professionals who have over 100 years of combined experience. Not only do they have the first hand knowledge to provide you with the highest-quality service, but our team is continually expanding their knowledge of their trade.
Family Owned and Community Driven
Husband and wife, Matt and Aly Wiggins are behind the wheel of Lake Pleasant Collision Center, the full-service frame, mechanical, and restoration center that continues to earn return customers.
Our Online Estimate Request Form
Too busy to come in? Give us some information!
Testimonials of Happy Customers!
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaThe guys and gals at Lake Pleasant are the best! Matt and his crew were honest, respectful and very knowledgeable. I dropped off my Van in the morning and had it back by 5pm. EASY.. No hang-ups. I would definitely recommend Lake Pleasant Collision to anyone in need of repair! Thanks guys!!Written by: Gary T.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 12/08/20145 / 5 starsGary T.
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaI took my BMW to Lake Pleasant Collision Center because someone referred them to me. I got into a fender bender but of course I wanted it done right. I have to say that Lake Pleasant Collision Center exceeded my expectations. They kept their word, and dealt with my insurance company 100% on my behalf. The car looked great and they even fixed a couple of extra things at no additional charge. It's just nice to not feel like you're getting 'nickel-dimed' when gettting your car repaired. Very professional, honest and trustworthy. I would not hesitate going back. Thank you Aly for keeping me updated every step of the way. It's no 'accident' that you have so many postive reviews. Thank YouWritten by: Mike G.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 11/16/20145 / 5 starsMike G.
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaI couldn't be more impressed with this company. They did the job, juggled the insurance, helped with my rental car, all of it. The people I worked with, specifically Todd, were helpful and frank, which says a lot about the honesty and character of this company. The receptionist was especially friendly. My car came back looking much better than when I left it. It was even cleaned inside and out! Who does that?If I should ever need them again, I know where to go.Written by: Sarah G.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 07/29/20135 / 5 starsSarah G.
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaMy Grandma turned 89 in November and in December, was "gently" side swiped by an 18 year old driving in Sun City. Long story short, her car finally ended up at LPCC. Todd and Ally(sp?) were compassionate, helpful, patient and kind in working with my Grandma, the insurance company of the other driver, my Grandma's caretaker, Hertz, and the list goes on and on. Most of all, they did great work and were able to get Grandma's 2003 Toyota Corolla with a whopping 18K miles on it looking like new. I would have my car sent here any time I had an issue-my fault or not and they were simply an awesome company and people to have worked with to get things situated for my Gram.Written by: Tam F.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 03/17/20135 / 5 starsTam F.
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaMatt & Ally are the owners and and they treat their customers as family. The person I work with is Todd. He is just great and his professionalism is number one. Always their to help you with your needs. Thank you Todd for helping me. You went way beyond the call of duty in making sure I was a happy customer. I have no hesitation is recommending Lake Pleasant Collision Center to anyone I meet. Matt, Ally and Todd are the beacon of integrity and humanity in an insane world where the business norm seems to be the opposite. In an age where customer service has been forgotten Matt, Ally and Todd are the exception and I love it. Their work, no matter what it is, is top of the line. Thanks so very much for being a shop that values trust...Written by: Ray G.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 03/28/20145 / 5 starsRay G.
- Lake Pleasant Collision CenterCollision Repair Shop PeoriaGreat place family owned... They did excellent work on my fusion. It's brand new again!!! Thanks Matt you run a great auto body shop. No problems, no headaches just quality work with a fast turn around. Lake pleasant auto just get it done!!Written by: Troy N.Lake Pleasant Collision CenterDate published: 08/20/20135 / 5 starsTroy N.